There is loads to see and do in Aberdeenshire and the attractions we have here cater for all sorts of interests.
There are walking routes for all our guests nearby, no matter how you judge your ability, but as well as the amazing landscape, there are plenty of other things to do.
● Duff House Royal Golf Club
● Macduff Marine Aquarium
● Puffin Cruises daily sightseeing and fishing boat trips
● Distilleries on the famous Whisky Trail
● Castles and monuments including Craigievar, Crathes, Delgatie, Fyvie and Huntly
● The Scottish Dolphin Centre in Spey Bay, Moray
The harbour town of Macduff and the clean, sandy beaches of Banff are also beautiful areas to explore.
General leisure facilities located close to our campsite include shopping centres, squash and ten pin bowling.
The city centres of Aberdeen and Elgin are also just a short drive away.