Friendly, Relaxing Holiday Park Banff
Wester Bonnyton Caravan and Camping Site in Banff, Aberdeenshire, is a friendly and relaxing holiday park with an emphasis on ensuring all our guests enjoy their experience in this beautiful region.
Duff House Royal Golf Club and its historic Duff House are just three miles from the site and The Royal Tarlair unique clifftop golf course is just one mile away.
There are walking routes for all abilities nearby, allowing all our holidaymakers to really appreciate the impressive landscape surrounding us.
Great places and attractions to visit include:
• Macduff Marine Aquarium
• Puffin Cruises for daily sightseeing and fishing boat trips
• The harbour town of Macduff
• The clean sandy beaches of Banff
• Bowling, squash, ten pin bowling and other leisure facilities
• The historic Duff House
• Many distilleries on the famous Whisky Trail
• Numerous castles and historic monuments (in Craigievar, Crathes, Delgatie, Fyvie and Huntly)
• The Scottish Dolphin Centre in Spey Bay, Moray
Slightly further afield you can enjoy the shopping centres and many attractions of Aberdeen and Elgin.
Please ask us on site for any extra information about the local attractions and we will be happy to help.
Caravan hire starts at £270 a week with short stay and senior citizen rates available. Tents, touring caravans and motor home prices vary from £10 – £25 a night.
Wester Bonnyton has all the facilities you need, including toilet/shower block, WiFi, shop, playground and play barn, laundry room and drying facilities.
We have 68 static caravans and pitches for tents, touring caravans and mobile homes. Dogs are welcome.